This 3-Day Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour to Lake Mburo National Park is an exciting adventure that offers an opportunity to explore the beauty of Uganda’s countryside and wildlife.
3-Day Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour Itinerary Details
Day 1: Arrival in Kampala and Transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival at Entebbe International Airport, you will be met by your safari guide who will transfer you to your hotel in Kampala. Depending on your arrival time, you may have the chance to explore the city and its vibrant markets, shops, and restaurants. Overnight at the hotel.
Casa solada- Midrange
Sir Jose hotel-Budget
Day 2: Transfer to Lake Mburo and Afternoon Game Drive
After breakfast, you will depart for Lake Mburo National Park. The journey takes about 4-5 hours and will take you through beautiful countryside scenery. You will arrive at the park in the early afternoon and have lunch at your lodge before embarking on an afternoon game drive. During the game drive, you will have the opportunity to see a variety of wildlife such as zebras, impalas, elands, buffaloes, and more. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Kigambira safari lodge-Luxury
Rwakobo Rock- Midrange
Day 3: Bicycle Ride in the Morning, Horse Riding or Nature Walk in Lake Mburo, and Departure to Kampala
After breakfast, you will have the option of a bicycle ride through the park, a horse riding safari, or a nature walk guided by a park ranger. All three activities offer a unique and unforgettable way to experience the park’s wildlife and landscapes. After lunch, you will depart for Kampala, arriving in the late afternoon. Your driver-guide will drop you off at your hotel or at the airport for your onward journey and this marks the end of 3-Day Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour.
3-Day Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour includes
• Airport pick-up and drop off,
• Transportation in a 4×4 land cruiser
• Fuel expenses
• Services of an English-speaking tourist driver guide
• All entry fees to the national park
• Accommodations and meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Bottled drinking water in the vehicle while in transit
• Guided nature walk in Lake Mburo National Park.
• Game drives in the parks,
• Uganda equator
• All taxes.
3-Day Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour Excludes
• Covid 19 pcr tests
• International flight fare
• Uganda entry visa fees
• International travel insurance (we highly recommend it)
• Activities not part of the described program.
• Items of personal nature like tips, beverages, alcoholic drinks, cigarette etc.