1 Day Kampala City Tour: This one day city tour takes you to Uganda’s capital and largest beautiful city. Exploring Kampala city on foot is one of the best experiences during Uganda safaris. Kampala city was originally built on seven hills but has now widened and spread over beyond. It is a good place to explore with so much to see and experience. Enquire Now It is a busy city, this makes it to be regarded to as a “a city that never sleeps”. It has lots of people, therefore venturing it and doing various activities alone could be quite scary hence there is need for a guide who can be in line to lead you through the chaos of the city center and the maze that characterizes Kampala.
A walk tour in and around Kampala is an intimate and interactive safari activity. It is also very exciting and educational. You will get see different aspects of Kampala, how history blends with today life, and the cultural diversity across the city, the people, how business is done and how people live and work and so much more. The tour will begin in the morning hours in order to overcome the traffic jam, Mond safaris guide will be picked up from your hotel then visit these interesting places in Kampala city.
- The Uganda National Museum.
- Uganda Martyrs Shrine Namugongo.
- Visit Bahai Temple.
- Tour Kasubi Tombs.
- Visit Art and Crafts Galleries.
- Makerere University.
- Owino and Nakasero Markets.
- All transportation with 4WD safari van.
- Meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- An English / Spanish/ French/ German speaking guide/ drive.
- Mineral water.
- Price Excludes.
- International flights (from/to home).
- Accommodation fees.
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.).